Norwegian Cruise Line's Better Business Bureau File
BBB History as of January 1, 2011: This company has been a BBB Accredited business since April 2010. This means it supports BBB's services to the public and meets our BBB Accreditation standards. Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of A+ on a scale from A+ to F.
Factors that raised this business' rating include: Length of time business has been operating. Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size. Response to 292 complaint(s) filed against business. Resolution of complaint(s) filed against business. BBB has sufficient background information on this business
BBB processed a total of 291 complaints in the past 36 months. Of the total of 291 complaints closed in 36 months, 74 were closed in the past year. These complaints concerned :
- 2 regarding Issue Not Defined
- 27 regarding Advertising Issues
- 24 regarding Billing or Collection Issues
- 26 regarding Contract Issues
- 10 regarding Customer Service Issues
- 2 regarding Delivery Issues
- 2 regarding Guarantee or Warranty Issues
- 16 regarding Product Issues
- 32 regarding Refund or Exchange Issues
- 2 regarding Repair Issues
- 127 regarding Sales Practice Issues
- 21 regarding Service Issues
- These complaints were closed as:
- 116 Administratively Closed
A second file has a different rating. Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of B- on a scale from A+ to F. Factors that lowered this business' rating include:
•Failure to respond to one complaint filed against business.
Factors that raised this business' rating include:
•Length of time business has been operating.
•Complaint volume filed with BBB for business of this size.
•BBB has sufficient background information on this business